Client Insights Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a highly sought after Marketing Agency with offices worldwide, is looking to recruit a client Insights Executive to join their Newcastle based team.
As Client Insights Executive, you will be responsible for spotting performance marketing campaign trends and patterns, producing clear and actionable strategic opportunities for the company’s clients, often in the form of infographics or reports.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Trend spotting and highlighting insightful strategic opportunities.
- Presenting trends and recommendations in an engaging manner.
- Communicating with advertisers and partners to ensure best practice and product optimisation.
- Identifying and streamlining processes.
- Providing documentation and training both internally and externally.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in account management within digital marketing sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing work of the highest quality.
- Creative mind with a problem solving attitude.
- Ability to multitask and determination to work to deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Project management skills.
- Affiliate marketing experience.
If this sounds like a position you could see yourself working in, click "apply" and someone will be in touch.