Sales manager - Investment Management - Newcastle
1 day left
- Full Time
Business Manager/Sales Manager
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000, car allowance, plus benefits and bonus
My client is a market leading Wealth Management firm who are looking for a coach and developer of people to join their business. Your role is to be the main point of contact between the Financial Advisers and the Investment Managers, to maximise business potential, with an emphasis on Model Portfolio and Discretionary business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to manage their own career, genuinely make a difference and bring their own ideas to an already successful business.
• Manage the relationship between the Financial Advisers and the Investment Managers to maximise the Model Portfolio and Discretionary business potential.
• Expedites problem solving and management issues so that the Financial Advisers and Investment Managers resolve internal problems and generate more revenue, whilst observing compliance regulations.
• Review training and development requirements and work closely with them to meet these needs.
• Communicate regularly with both the Financial Advisers and the Investment Managers to make recommendations, so ensuring that they keep abreast of developments and opportunities to aid business growth.
• Make sure that the process runs smoothly to increase Assets Under Management.
Don’t delay, apply today or call us in confidence to find out more.
Due to the overwhelming application response’s we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.