Source to Pay Specialist
3 days left
- Full Time
Source to Pay Specialist
Your new company
Venator is currently recruiting for a Source to Pay Specialist to join its growing team.
Venator is a leading chemical company focused on the development and manufacture of titanium dioxide pigments and performance additives that improve the quality of life for consumers everywhere. We have one of the broadest product portfolio in the industry and have built up our leading position in specialty titanium dioxide pigments and differentiated performance additives over many years by satisfying the exacting standards of our customers.
Our products are used as intelligent ingredients in thousands of everyday items including coatings, plastics, cosmetics, paper, pharmaceuticals, fibers, films, inks, catalysts, concrete, building materials and in water purification.
Your new role
The jobholder will be a member of the Venator Wynyard Source to Pay Team and will support the administration of the Source to Pay process, as well as provision of third level support.
The activities will include analysis of the performance metrics generated by the external service provider, identification of corrective actions following process failure, and identification of improvement opportunities. The jobholder will support implementation of improvement opportunities, and validate daily payment proposals in accordance with Venator Treasury procedures.
- All duties are to be carried out at all times in compliance with Venator Corporate EHS, SOX and business conduct policies and guidelines.
- Support the delivery of defined, high quality transactional and business service associated with the Source to Pay process, to agreed performance and cost targets, on behalf of all relevant businesses & sites in an environment that encourages continuous improvement to the underlying global processes and outcomes.
- Conform to the Venator procurement policies & treasury guidelines in the accounts payable areas of the legal entities included in the ASSC. This will include working with the site based procurement teams & site accountants when required.
- Monitor the performance of their particular business entity / SAP platform to ensure:
- correct site purchasing procedures are followed
- goods or service receipt are done in a timely manner
- supplier behaviors, particularly around compliance with required documentation standards are met
- Maintain and develop key relationships with both the site based procurement organizations, the teams on the sites responsible for administration of the process, in particular receipting, and the other parts of the ASSC organization such that the overall business process is as streamlined and effective as possible in order to optimise the Source to Pay process
- Maintain and develop key relationships with the outsourced Accounts Payable provider. Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are reviewed & updated as required. The provision of 3rd level support refers to problems encountered in operations that the outsourced Accounts Payable provider is unable to resolve, and needs to refer back to the business.
- Ensure all STP business policies & processes are followed, in order to comply with internal control, segregation of duties, delegation of authority and SOX compliance. These are subject to both Internal & external audit.
- Ensure maximum value is extracted from our supplier base by adherence to supplier payment terms, gaining maximum benefit for working capital.
- Pro-actively resolve any S2P process failures, in accordance with SLA requirements, ensuring corrective actions are taken and that lessons learned are incorporated in future operating processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree Level Education.
- Experience of working in accounts, particularly financial accounting & accounts payable.
- Experience in preparing and processing payment runs in accordance with supplier terms
- Ability to preparing forecasts of supplier payments to meet Venator Treasury requirements.
- Experience in reconciling supplier statements to ensure the integrity of the SAP AP system including reconciling the AP control account on a daily basis to avoid disputes with suppliers.
- Exposure to 3rd Level support in resolving supplier queries, requests for payment to ensure that no action is taken against Venator businesses due to late payment of supplier invoices.
- PC literacy in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Working with an outsourcer.
What you'll get in return
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package and continuous personal development within a global leading organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.