4 days left
- Full Time
Location: New Malden
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (dependant on skills and experience)
- Are you an experienced Insurance Account Executive?
- Do you have experience within commercial insurance?
- Are you driven, motivated and ambitious?
Due to our clients continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an Account Executive to join their team in New Malden.
- High level of ambition and drive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer handling skills teamed with a positive approach
- Desire to achieve results
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to build and retain rapport
You will be handling your own portfolio of accounts whilst maximising client retention and enhancing revenue stream from existing client base, you will also be required to proactively develop new business opportunities.
- Visit clients for annual renewal meetings or as required
- To operate in accordance with company agreed processes
- Own client business retention by efficient / prompt handling of all matters - day-to-day enquiries, renewals, mid term adjustments and new enquiries
- Proactive development of new business streams from referrals and recommendations
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients' and Prospects' insurance programmes
- To put together Client Prospect risk presentations to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirement
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability
- Work towards individual KPI's as set by Line Manager
- At least 5 years experience with high net worth accounts
- Knowledge of personal lines / commercial insurance
- Ability to generate new business
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Cert CII - beneficial
How to apply
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Dan Sutton via or
To apply for this position, please send your covering letter and CV to: Dan Sutton via