2 days left
- Full Time
North East London - Ilford
£25,000 - £28,000
The North East London Treatment Centre is looking for a committed Staff Nurse to join their growing Ward Team.
The Treatment Centre has a 21 bed inpatient facilities and 24 day-case beds. There are six theatres that operate Monday to Saturday providing inpatient and day case elective surgery across five disciplines: Orthopaedics, general surgery, ophthalmology, oral surgery and endoscopy.
The Treatment Centre based in Ilford offers day treatments and inpatient surgery across orthopaedics, general surgery, ophthalmology, oral surgery and endoscopy.
Reporting to the Ward Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that the care, welfare, safety and comfort of all patients is of the highest possible standard
- To be responsible for the admission of any new patient to the centre including establishment of a good mutual relationship completing all relevant documentation - identify and introduce named nurse/key worker
- Liaise with members of the medical and associated professions to ensure that prescribed or recommended treatment is carried out
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Evidence of personal and professional development
- Up to date sound clinical knowledge
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your most up to date CV to or call on .
Keywords: Northe East London, Ilford, RGN, Registered Nurse, Ward Nurse, orthopaedics