Project Manager - Digital
1 day left
- Full Time
- Directs and manages projects from beginning to end. Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support business and digital goals, in collaboration with business owners, product owners, and other stakeholders.
- Works with Business Owner/Sponsor and Solution Leader and others as needed, to create a project charter, including the definition of completion criteria.
- Mobilises projects, identifying the appropriate delivery approach e.g. Agile vs Waterfall
- Develops labour estimates, cost estimates, schedules, milestones, deliverables, and overall plans for projects. Determines the human resources - roles and skills - required to achieve project goals.
- Works with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel to staff the project. Determines the need for additional staff and/or consultants and recruits/hires if necessary during the project.
- Provides leadership in forming the appropriate project team in order to meet the project's objectives.
- Communicates a clear vision of the project's objectives, and leads the project team in achieving them.
- Organizes project work into manageable groups (project phases and work breakdown) and determines an effective approach for completing the work.
- Ensures that appropriate timing, resources, and sequencing of the work efforts are aligned to produce the desired results within the project schedule.
- Ensures that project and product interdependencies within a program of multiple projects (and across other business lines and programs) are considered and are tracked as projects are planned and executed.
- Conducts comprehensive project status reviews of a program of related projects and system and project interdependencies.
- Communicates appropriate outcomes with Solution Leaders, Project Management, and Business Owners to provide timely and accurate information and status updates, along with issue and risk management within individual projects and across a program.
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear way.
- Assigns project work according to the plan and schedule. Monitors project activities and reports on status.
- Reviews quality of work and manages integration of team members' work.
- Creates a positive environment for the project team including open, honest communication and a clear path to escalate risks and issues.
- PRINCE2 and Agile experience
- 5 years Project Management experience, ideally with some focus around Digital
- Managing small and medium complexity IT / Systems Integration projects
- Agency and client side experience of delivering digital projects