Sales Engineer - Water Industry
- £40,000 - £45,000 basic, excellent commission structure
- Company car, Laptop & Mobile
A market leading engineering company is looking to add a successful Sales Engineer to its Business Development team.
Covering the UK and Scandinavia, you will primarily be responsible for developing and managing a key territory, selling flagship company products and systems as well as building upon existing key business accounts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Development and day-to-day management of your territory
- Work closely together with European Sales Manager on the implementation of strategies and standards
- Selling the product range to companies across a mixture of market sectors, focusing mainly on the water industry
- Generate leads and appointments through your own prospecting activities.
- Use of global CRM system for lead and activity tracking
- Product demonstrations to customers
Required Skills and Experience
- Preferably degree educated
- Previous business to business field sales success, selling capital equipment in a competitive environment.
- A background in selling into the water industry is essential
- Experience of working in the Scandinavian market is also required
- Strong work ethic, organised, disciplined and highly self-motivated
- Experience of solutions selling
- The ability to generate new business via research and cold calling.
- Highly professional, ethical and capable of selling at all levels.
- Full UK driving license
For further details on this fantastic opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV.