Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager - Top 20 Firm
5 days left
- Full Time
An award-winning Top 20 Firm based in the City of London, are currently looking for an Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager. The firm is looking for someone with 4 or more years’ experience in Expatriate Tax, with experience of both compliance and advisory work.
A strong remuneration package as well as great promotion prospects for the right candidate.
The firm is offering a varied role where you will be dealing with both compliance and advisory work for expatriates.
• Manage the expatriate tax return process
• Co-ordinate overseas network in the delivery of work
• Manage the delivery of advisory projects, as well as managing and reviewing the work of junior staff
• Manage the clients billing process
• Develop relationships with client contacts and assignees
• Attend meetings and driving follow-up actions
• Support the team director on compliance and advisory matters
• Support marketing and development initiatives
If you would like to know more about this Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.