International company specialising in high-end door furniture and access-management solutions for public building projects around the world, is expanding to the UK and is looking for an Architectural Consultant. You will be prospecting, visiting architects and interior designers to present our clients’ products, and will consult with architects to help them find solutions. You will act as a Brand Ambassador.
This is a new role and will require initiative, and self-motivation. Full training will be provided.
- Prospecting and making appointments with architects and interior designers
- Presenting and putting forward product-related solutions with building engineering requirements and design-related aspects
- Visiting architects to follow projects for either public or private buildings
- Supporting architects with the planning, conception and preparation of the tender documents
- Working with distributors to ensure the availability of the products, and following up with the German manufacturer when necessary
- Taking part in professional exhibitions and events
- Architectural Ironmonger / Architect experience and ideally you have already acquired experience either in distributing technically non-self-explanatory products from the builders’ suppliers trade or in Public Project sales
- Entrepreneurially minded
- Good links of various kinds with architects and building specifiers
- Strong communication skills
c£50 000 inclusive of bonus