Pre Contracts Manager - Design and Build Interiors - Relocate to Manchester.
- Full Time
Large and Growing Manchester based D&B interiors company that has experienced over 30% growth during the 2016 financial year is looking for a Pre Contracts Manager from either a D&B or Traditional contracting background.
Working with both end users and third parties such as Project Managers and A&D practices you will be the commercial lead on the project, and support the business development team by providing commercial input in all areas of the pre contract stage.
As you might imagine you will have a broad remit which includes the following.
- Review and qualify opportunities
- Support the BD team where required at initial meetings
- Attend client meetings and revue technical documentation
- Provide key commercial input in the pitch and be the principle point of contact with the client.
- Work with the directors to put the best bid team together to secure the business.
- Brief in the team, set programme and milestone dates to meet submissions
- Manage and coordinate the internal and external team at the Pre Contract stage - this is likely to include designers, estimating and project management and selected subcontractors where appropriate.
- Assess site and select specialist partners such as M&E
- Negotiate the commercial particulars with the client.
- Ensure proposals / submission are robust and costs are in accordance with design specifications
- Determine costs and project GP with Estimating dept and commercial Director.
- Manager handover to the delivery team
- Act as client interface where appropriate for the duration of the contract
As the ideal candidate you will be a commercially aware, organised and methodical manager who possess the ability to fulfil all the responsibilities listed above.
The company will pay the right money for the right person and also provides an excellent bonus structure that directly related to the GP achieved on the job.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply for an immediate discussion.