A FTSE 100 consumer brand based in central London is looking to hire a high calibre Internal Auditor.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience across the whole organisation working with different management teams to improve business processes. The role is wide ranging, covering all business areas both within the UK and Internationally and involves interaction and engagement with all levels from the salesfloor to the Boardroom.
- Lead and take part in audits, ensuring relevance and focus is maintained at all times. Able to deliver a clearly articulated risk assessment addressing audit objectives. Involve key business stakeholders and present results objectively. Be able to flex the audit plan or scope in light of emerging challenges / issues. Work with the team and / or Internal Audit Manager to report appropriately and recommend future actions. Maintain quality, integrity and reputation of the Company and department throughout.
Agree Action to Influence & Effect Change
- Conduct regular meetings with relevant business stakeholders to maintain communication and ensure audit results are not unexpected. Work with individuals to review and suggest improvements, using knowledge of external best practice coupled with internal fit. Possess understanding of Internal Audit ethical standards and promote issues, risks and improvement opportunities where appropriate.
Development of Internal Audit Plan
- Use knowledge of the business to assist the Head of Internal Audit & Risk and Audit Managers to propose and agree projects with key business stakeholders. Be able to adapt to revisions in the plan in order to accommodate new priorities or other business change. Use best practice knowledge and experience to assist in the delivery of the strategy for the area.
Satisfied clients with a realistic understanding of Audit
- Develop good relationships with key business contacts, gaining knowledge and insight into the auditable issues affecting the business. Actively maintain a wide range of contacts and develop strong links in specific areas of the business to facilitate an effective partnership with the Business Unit Management teams.
What do you need to apply?
- ACA qualification
- Preferably internal audit experience
- Strong academics