Customer Success Executive Tech Startup £21K London
Our client is one of the UKs Top 50 Startups and Guardian Small Business Award Winner 2015. They offer two ground-breaking systems to the nightlife Industry; a booking & enquiry management software and a Ticketing software.
You can be part of this young dynamic team, helping to grow something incredibly special.
This is a grad job, offering up to £21K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Join the client care function for the first ever, revolutionary bar/restaurant booking and enquiry management software.
You will be responsible for delivering training sessions for new clients as well as ensuring a smooth transition onto the software and on-going support for all clients.
Responsible for training new clients on how to use the booking software, as well as managing new client set ups and go-lives as well as answering any queries from current clients.
Other duties include:
- Liaising closely with the Sales team to ensure their clients are all in order
- Liaising with Tech team on any bugs in the software or improvements
- Reporting to the Customer Success Manager on client progress
- Working closely with one of the Founders on all projects
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Bubbly, charismatic and great communicator – Essential
- Confident when speaking to large groups – Essential
- Experience in handling customer complaints/customer care – Essential
- Technology savvy and capable – Essential
- Extreme attention to detail and a passion for maintaining standards and quality in work - Essential
- Strong planner and organiser – Essential
- Ability to develop strong business relationships – Essential
- Energy, charisma and fun attitude - Essential
- A university graduate with at least a 2:1 degree – Desirable
- Knowledge/experience in the nightlife industry – Desirable