Corporate Tax Senior - Top 20 Firm
A Top 20 Firm based in City of London are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior. The firm is looking for someone with prior corporate tax experience and ideally CTA qualified.
The firm is offering a varied role where you will be supporting the whole Corporate Tax department, assisting managers and partners to provide services to their portfolio of clients. Clients will include; OMBs, listed companies, groups, charities, trade unions and non-resident landlords.
• Responsible for a portfolio of clients and prioritising work as necessary
• Act as the primary contact for most clients, ensuring tax matters are raised proactively and communicated to the client
• Prepare tax computations and returns, calculating tax liabilities and advising clients accordingly
• Ad hoc tasks including technical research
• Identify opportunities to increase the client base and develop cross departmental working opportunities
• Prepare deferred tax calculations, tax reconciliations and tax disclosure for inclusion within statutory accounts
If you would like to know more about this Corporate Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers