Head of Procurement
3 days left
- Full Time
A new opportunity has arisen to join my client as Head of Procurement. A chance to review the group procurement strategy and outline improvements to develop both team and process.
A Leading organisation in their field, this is an excellent opportunity to join a business who continue to grow and develop into new areas. Joining a established procurement team, this is opportunity to develop both procurement and category strategy.
- Developing and deploying a strategy for the procurement function in line with the business strategy
- Establishing alignment and ongoing buy-in with impacted functional directors and key stakeholders
- Challenging traditional thinking and bringing leading edge Supply Chain expertise
- Managing cross-functional approval of key milestones delivery
- Developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
- Conducting tenders, negotiations and reverse auctions in order to deliver objectives.
- Managing a small team of procurement professionals
- Proven ability to build and execute procurement strategy
- Demonstrable project management skills with a track record of on-time & in-full delivery
- Able to construct and communicate a verbal, written or PowerPoint message
- Background undertaking senior procurement role
- Understanding of procuring within various indirect commodities
- Working cross-functionally to deliver complex changes in operations
- Proven ability of delivering organisational change at pace
- Graduate level or equivalent education
Salary Banding: £60,000 - £65,000 plus package