Energy Operations Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
Role: Energy Operations Administrator
Salary: Up to £25k + excellent benefits package
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing FTSE 250 companies - an energy supplier with a turnover of £600m? As the Energy Operations Administrator, you will be part of a team managing all aspects of administration task including billing queries, organising engineering works, liaising with third party sub-contractors and updating the database. The successful Energy Operations candidate will cover a wide array of functions from calculating customers’ energy consumption, implementing the rollout of smart meters, managing industry related data flows and responsibility for upholding our regulatory position guidelines. If the Energy Operations Administrator sounds like you, apply now!!!
• Overseeing site works appointments, investigations and database cleansing.
• Communicating with Industry Parties and Customers to resolve any issues in a prompt and
• Ensure Data is received in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Update our internal systems as well as industry records with accurate metering and appointment data
• Maintain a good working relationship with other internal departments
• Assist with ad-hoc administration, projects and work with system related reports
• Carry out any area of work as and when requested to do so by the supervisor or team manager
• Become a centre of excellence around our Energy Operations activity, providing knowledge and support to other areas of the business as required.
Key skills and experience:
• Understanding of the energy industry;
• Understanding of MS Excel and other MS Office products;
• Experience working in an administrative role.
• Good problem-solving skills;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment;
• Outstanding attention to detail and focus on the little things;