3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a highly reputable specialist sustainable communications agency. Due to business growth, they are seeking to appoint a Digital Designer to join the team, based at either their Cambridge or London offices (or remote working can be considered).
You will be responsible for leading the digital service to key corporate clients, working on various projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in interface design (UI) as well as user experience (UX).You must have a background working within an agency and a passion for digital media.
This role is open to both mid-level designers as well as senior designers. If you are a senior designer and are able to work independently (as well as within a team) with minimal supervision, you could consider London as a location or even remote. However, should you be a mid-level digital designer, than ideally you will be based at the Cambridge offices, where the design team is located.
The overall responsibility for this role is to provide strategic advice for client projects, these clients are typically recognised global brands. For example; providing input to content and site plans, communication channels, user journeys etc.
- Experience of UX and/or UI design for digital media
- Competent in information design, an ability to understand content to create informative layouts
- Experience providing strategic advice and design input on digital projects
- Experience of working with clients to present ideas and concepts
- Significant experience providing outstanding creative solutions to briefs.
- Methodical approach to workflow with the ability to work on multiple projects efficiently.
- Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some understanding of HTML and CSS.
Mid-level £28,000 - 40,000
Senior-level £40,000 - £50,000s
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role, please contact Vildan on .