Drainage Technician, Exeter, Permanent, Construction, £24k - £30k per year
Your new company
You'll be working for one of the UK's leading construction companies on a busy design floor based in Exeter. Working within the busy Highways team you'll be supporting Engineers on a large contract across the South West.
Your new role
- Prepare and review design calculations
- Liaise with other teams
- Running of drainage schemes
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Obtain relevant licences
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own
- Excellent CAD skills
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
- £20000 - £34000 per year
- 25 days holiday + banks holidays
- Clear career progression routes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.