Client Executive to work within Derivatives business at a Global Bank in London
Client Executive - Derivatives & Collateral
Up to £110,000 plus bonus & benefits
A leading Bank is looking for a Client Executive to join a growing Derivatives business, acting as the face of the existing client base but also building the current Derivative client portfolio and maintaining relationships. The role is to join a fairly new business but one that has expanded rapidly over the last 2/3 years, becoming one of the market leaders.
The head of area has developed many strong business relationships and now needs to hand over to someone previously experienced in dealing with high level clients (covering all client types, from High net worth individuals to Hedge funds). The person will regularly engage with clients and would be required to travel often to locations across Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue developing a growing business and to make a name within the Derivatives space, helping to build a large portfolio of clients and increasing profitability across the business line. The following experience is required:
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge of Derivatives
- Extremely strong knowledge of Collateral management
- Knowledge of Asset Management, previous buy side experience is highly desired
- Strong stakeholder management to board level
- Ability to influence, negotiate and maintain business relationships
- Ability to simplify complex regulatory documents and present back to internal stakeholders
- Education to MBA level
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
For more information and an immediate interview please apply directly to this posting for a confidential conversation. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.