National Visual Merchandiser
National Visual Merchandiser - UK & Ireland
Home based, location flexible
Our client is a leading international supplier of fashion jewellery, their vision is "Offering trendy fashion accessories at great prices" which is something they have successfully done since 1990 in 39 different European locations. This includes jewellery ranges found in concessions in department stores, supermarkets and fashion retailers internationally and within the UK. This makes our client one of the largest international suppliers of fashion jewellery and accessories.
They currently have a head count of circa 5.400 employees who approach their roles with passion and a high level of team work. All this has resulted in continuously opening up new sales areas and markets and expand our range of fashion products.
They are presently looking for an experienced Visual Merchandiser to join their team here in the UK. The successful person will take on the responsibility for all of the UK/Ireland’s VM standards and strategic direction.
Major Duties Include:
- Ensuring the VM standards across all concession partners across the UK/Ireland, working with a helicopter view to maintain brand identity and consistency throughout.
- Communication and cooperation with all key stakeholders within the organisation and throughout its retail partners.
- Responsible for training and coaching across the UK/Ireland organisation ensuring the highest possible standards of VM are present in all outlets.
- Optimize partner business performance via decoration/product input and operational suggestions
- Ensure there is an updated flow of product and stoke knowledge.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years Visual Merchandising experience
- Commercial retail experience in a regional or area role an advantage
- Experienced Trainer
- High mobility/Driving License
- Good Analytic skills
- Communication and motivation skills
- Flexibility, Adaptability and innovative thinking
- Good communication and language skills (English is a must)