Azure DevOps Engineer - London - £55K to £65K
- Full Time
Azure DevOps Engineer is required to join a highly progressive company, from their head office based in central London.
The role of an Azure DevOps Engineer will be to drive forward the recent migration of an e-commerce solution to Microsoft Azure cloud, iteratively integrating cloud automation. In addition the successful applicant will support the migration of legacy server infrastructure to cloud environments. This role would be ideal for someone looking to make a step up to owning and managing the DevOps function within a SME
The role is end-to-end covering solution design, implementation and operations.
Minimum 5 years' demonstrable experience of DevOps/Microsoft stack covering the following areas:
- Microsoft Azure (ARM templates, IaaS, Web Apps, Virtual Networking, Site-to-Site VPNs) mandatory
- Microsoft Windows Server & IIS Web server mandatory
- Active Directory (Windows Server AD DS, AzureAD and AzureAD Connect) mandatory
- MS SQL Server Deployment & HA/Fault Tolerant Clustering
- Continuous Integration/Deployment with ASP.NET applications mandatory (TeamCity and Octopus Deploy highly desirable)
- Shell scripting (Windows Batch/PowerShell) mandatory
- Networking/Security/Firewalling/Web App Delivery mandatory
- App dynamics configuration and operation highly desirable
- Visual Studio 2015 highly desirable
- AWS experience desirable
As you will be working within a team environment then your communication skills, both written and verbal must be very strong.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic company that will be able to offer further career prospects, an excellent benefits package and a truly unique working environment.