1 day left
- Full Time
Finance Manager - Real Estate - Our Client are a boutique investment management firm focusing on alternative real estate assets in the UK, they are rapidly expanding and will be virtually doubling in size towards the end of Q4, beginning of Q1 2018. The currently hold a multi-million pound fund and as a result of success and growth have created a new role for a "hands on" Finance Manager with a broad range of experience to join the team.
- Reporting to the Finance Director and having oversight of the operating companies' (and entities) accounting and bookkeeping.
- Ensuring the trial balance is up to date and preparing quarterly balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Producing annual Statutory Accounts.
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts.
- Reviewing cashflow and assisting with forecasting and budgeting.
- Processing and reviewing creditors, debtors to ensure timely payments and receipts.
- Preparing VAT returns and corporate filing.
- Assisting with year-end consolidations.
- Reporting to investors and lenders.
- Assisting the company with project work such as monitoring developments and assisting with investment appraisals.
- Reviewing accounts and ensuring sync with Sage Line 50.
- Assisting with payroll and overseeing the payment runs.
- Getting involved with transactional work when required such as general ledger, inputting information on to the accounting system and carrying out bank reconciliations.
The Person: MUST ideally be ACA qualified with at least 1-2 years PQE experience ideally gained in the real estate / property sector. The successful incumbent Must also be proficient using SAGE Line 50 and will have broad accounts prep. Experience, ideally having had exposure to working in a smaller company environment with a good 'hands on' work ethic and capable of producing accounts from scratch and reviewing data entry at operational level if and when required. Candidates should be competent in preparing management and statutory accounts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a small team environment and thrives in a rapidly changing environment to take on a broad role with above average prospects.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.