* KS1 Teacher *
* September 2017 *
* Full time, Permanent position *
* Generous Inner London weighted salary *
Summary: - KS1 Teacher
Reeson Education are currently looking for a KS1 Teacher on behalf of a highly regarded primary school based in the Central London borough of Camden. The school would be able to offer the Teaching position across Year 1 or Year 2 due to staff rearrangements, the role would also be accompanied by a generous Inner London weighted salary.
The School: - KS1 Teacher
Based in the London borough of Camden the school benefits from excellent transport links and pleasant surroundings. The combination of excellent fundraising and generous council budgets have led to well-resourced and state of the art facilities. The staff are all very close with strong relationships formed between teachers, students and parents alike.
The Position: - KS1 Teacher
- KS1 Teacher
- Generous Inner London weighted salary
- Excellent CPD opportunities available
- Extracurricular activities available when required
Candidate requirements: - KS1 Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Friendly Personality
- Previous KS1 Teaching experience beneficial
- Newly Qualified Teachers Encouraged to apply
Application: - KS1 Teacher
If you would like to be considered for this KS1 Teacher position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert. Alternatively feel free to contact Peter from Reeson Education on .