A market leading accountancy practice are recruiting a qualified Audit Senior to join their audit team based in their Tunbridge Wells office.
You will be responsible for the delivery of client based assignments, ensuring the team’s audit work and reporting is of high quality. This role will also include leading and coaching team members as well as managing relationships with clients.
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients on a day-to-day basis
- Anticipating client needs and communicating effectively with clients in both written and verbal exchanges
- Assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for Manager and/or Partner review
- Producing work for the Manager and/or Partner review, clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified
- Although most of your time will be spent servicing clients in the South East of England, at times, there may be a requirement to support the other UK offices and travel to clients around the country
- Fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- Significant auditing and accounting experience
- Solid understanding and application of UKGAAP and/or IFRS accounting fundamentals and auditing in accordance with ISAs
- Ability to provide fast and intuitive analysis; correctly interpreting data, including financial statements and source documents
- Basic salary £35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.