Trades/Building Customer Care Operative
Customer Care Operative- Trade/Building sector
We are seeking an experienced Individual from the Trades/Building sector who is seeking a new opportunity within a Customer Care team who look after a large portfolio of properties within London and the South East. A full clean UK driving license is essential for this role, due to travelling between sites- of which a company van will be provided. Your time will be split accordingly over locations, and this is not a solely focused office role- a lot of your time will be spent visiting properties to address issues raised by customers and ensure all work is carried out to agreed service level agreements.
You will be part of the Customer Care team looking after a portfolio of circa 600 properties, working closely with the Customer Care and Aftersales Manager to ensure completion of reactive day to day defects.
It will be your responsibility to address all internal or external issues raised by customers during the Customer Care process and ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard possible; liaising with customers regularly and effectively organising your diary on a day to day basis.
To be successful in this application you must have a background in the trade/building sector preferable in carpentry or multi trade.
- Full clean drivers licence
- Your own tools are essential for this role
- Experience working for a residential contractor/developer is preferable but not essential
- Experience working in a Customer Care role and liaising with customers regularly is preferable but not essential
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and working on own initiative
- Observing health and safety requirements when working in occupied units
- Respecting diversity of customers
- Working to agreed Customer Care Service Levels
- Company Van
- Salary from £25,000- £29,000 dependant on experience
- Private pension
- Life cover
- 26 days annual leave