Quantity Surveyor (Highways)
£45,000-£55,000 p/a + vehicle
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Civil Engineering Company based in London.
Our client requires an experienced Quantity Surveyor with highways maintenance experience to come into the role and hit the ground running. The successful candidate will work on projects in and around central London.
We are looking for someone who possesses good knowledge of highway maintenance contracts and of the NEC suite of contracts.
- Managing subcontract accounts from procurement to final account
- Commercial management and reporting in conjunction with operational managers
- Site measurement procedures and processes
- Tendering and estimating of schemes
- Programming and preparing sub-contract documentation for comparison of competitive tendering and awarding of sub-contracts
- Reviewing processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement
- Managing a team
- 2+ in Highways Maintenance
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Outlook and Word Relevant
- Full UK driving license
- Hold a Degree or Post Graduate qualification in Quantity Surveying, or an associated construction related qualification.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 /year
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chas Earl, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted