Role: Bid Writer
Salary: £30-35k plus standard benefits.
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Vacancy Reference: VR/03264 (Please quote this vacancy reference when making an application)
Our Client is a Leader in Facilities and Technical Services across the UK and delivers high-quality services to the retail, commercial, public, critical, financial, sports and leisure industries. They now require an FM experienced Bid Writer to join their high performing London based Team. You must be enthusiastic, articulate with experience of creating creative bid proposals.
- Taking direction from the bid manager, working autonomously and prioritising workload to write, review and complete bids in a timely fashion
- Building positive internal relationships to collate and gather information in response to questions, writing accurate narrative for the management and delivery of services
- Organising layout and working within the confines of each customer’s bid requirements
- Creating bespoke, attractive and memorable presentations
- Writing marketing and internal communications.
Essential experience and skills:
- Excellent written English
- Successful bid-writing experience
- Eye for detail
- Strong time management
- IT skills:
- Microsoft Word o Microsoft Powerpoint
- Understanding of Microsoft Office styles and consistent branding.
Desired experience and skills:
- Familiarity with the facilities management sector
- Shipley training or similar
- A good eye for document layout in varying outputs (for screen or hard copy) and ability to present information visually.
- Microsoft Excel
- Use of images with publications (i.e. sizing, framing) o Presi
- Publishing programs such as InDesign or Scribus
- Transferable skills from non-Office programs or web applications.