IFA Administrator and Adviser Support
4 days left
- Full Time
IFA Administrator & Adviser Support
Permanent - Full Time 9am - 17.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary - £26,000 - £28,500 dependent on Experience
Are you a skilled Financial Advisory Support Administrator who is a stickler for compliance and accuracy and who loves working in the City?
If so we have the perfect role for you. We are a truly market leading City Based Independent Financial Advisory Firm and we have an excellent opportunity for a first class IFA Administrator to join our team.
The main duties of the role will be providing dedicated support to advisers of the firm as well as playing an integral role in the business submission and processing teams. Further details can be found below.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an administrative role in financial services, and have the ability to pro-actively support and assist within a team environment. The role will also include assisting in and helping to develop the current processes, liaising with financial providers as well as clients and other relevant third parties.
You will be working directly with advisers and their clients on a daily basis and as such a strong A.T.D, communication skills and work ethic is essential.
Duties will include:
- Managing the advisers day to day activities
- Pro-actively liaising with clients, advisers and other members of your team to request documentation and provide progress reports.
- Utilising online systems and developing knowledge to aid in the processing of business
- Researching suitable products for and compiling the relevant documentation in preparation for advisers and or compliance.
- Developing existing processes to aid in efficiency of business transactions
- Completing reports and client packs ready for use of the adviser
- Maintaining pipelines, regularly contacting lenders/providers to facilitate case progression.
- Working with the adviser to ensure that regulated transactions are compliant, i.e. suitability letters and file notes are completed within the designated time-frame.
- Working with and adhering to company and FCA policies and procedures.
- Exceptional Hands-on Attention to Detail
- Financial Advisory (CII) Qualifications preferred
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to take direction and complete tasks independently
- Excellent computer skills; experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Highly organised
- The successful candidate will be motivated, efficient, hardworking, a team player and able to follow instruction.
- Several years’ experience in an IFA administration role
- Stickler for accuracy and compliance
Any interested candidates should send in their CV and a covering letter explaining why they feel their skills are suited to this role