Charity Audit Specialist
1 day left
- Full Time
This firm is one of the largest charity accountancy specialists. They work with well known household names as well independent and start up charities and not for profit organisations.
Having grown substantially with over 20 partners, they are able to have specialist teams to provide the highest level of quality to their clients which enables a much better overall client experience and individual job satisfaction. This growth provides a secure platform for anybody willing to develop their career within a high quality organisation; there really is no limits on career development.
The business are renowned for the unique work life balance, allowing flexible working hours and a results based environment. In addition to being a market leader in work life balance, our client also prides themselves on the strength of their office culture and client values. They offer monthly team building and bonding events, and a real effort to match clients to staff members to ensure the best overall experience.
This role delivers outstanding client service from initial client contact through to retention.
- Lead and manage client assignments, working with the team and managers to deliver excellent service to clients
- For audit assignments; ensure that the right amount of audit evidence is gathered to provide audit opinion within the agreed budget and that assignments are completed within the agreed timeframe
- Lead, develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients from initial contact and tendering through to on-going fee negotiations, retention and expansion of work with them
- Match skill sets and interests on the jobs in order to provide the best experience for both the client and the team
- Lead, control and assist team members whilst on audit assignments and in office
- Participate in firm-wide internal projects as required
- Develop as a technical expert within your specialist market, supporting and developing others in your area of expertise
- Report to managers on audit assignments, keeping the team fully engaged
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Chartered or chartered certified accountant
- Audit qualification
- Diploma in Charity Accounting
- Experience of leading audits, including audits with a range of levels of turnover and complexity and interaction to FD/chief executive level
- Previously worked in a client facing and leading role
- Previously reviewed work including trainee accountants studying for ACA/ACCA qualifications
- Previously lead teams from planning to completion in full with teams of 2-5 people
Audit Specialist ACA/ACCA
£43,000 - £50,000
Monthly Social Events
Work life balance