BI Analyst - SQL and Qlikview
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you a curious and passionate analyst with strong SQL skills and experience in data visualisation?
I'm looking for someone to develop ad-fraud analysis, campaign performance, user segmentations and predictive models for a global media agency.
They pride themselves on being a mobile focussed media agency that were well ahead of the curve and are continuously innovating on where the power of mobile can be utilised across media campaigns.
The environment is fun but driven so you'll learn from the best and have fun along the way.
Within the role you will:
• Perform ad-fraud analysis, campaign performance, user segmentations and predictive models
• Create dashboards to present analysis and reports to media buyers, reporting teams and other relevant end users
• Liaise with analysts and media planners in other offices worldwide in the adoption of analytic dashboards
• Liaise with data source providers and outsourced developers to integrate and maintain new data streams
• Develop and maintain database schema, loading and aggregation scripts and monitor data-warehouse population
• Produce campaign reports to demonstrate improvements in app store rankings
• Support the Head of Data in conducting data audits and devising data strategy for clients
What you need to know to apply:
• Two to three years of analytics- ideally within a digital marketing environment
• Experience of using SQL, and Qlikview (or similar) are a must with Python , R, AWS components eg. Redshift being a bonus
• Qualification in computer science, mathematics, database management
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail, logical in approach and able to prioritise
• Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you want to work for a true innovator and become a part of an award winning, exceptional team, make sure you apply now!