Senior Trust and Company Administrator (Trust and Corporate Services) - London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Trust & Fiduciary company based in London, this is an ideal opportunity for anyone who has worked in a Trust company either in an offshore jurisdiction or onshore.
The main purpose of the role is to assist Managers/Directors with administrative duties on client portfolios.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis in a professional manner (by telephone, letter and email).
- Liaising with suppliers, bankers and other third parties on clients’ behalf on a daily basis.
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring clients’ bank accounts.
- Accurate day to day bookkeeping of client companies.
- Preparation and execution of bank transfer instructions in accordance with company policy and accurate filing of all relevant paperwork.
- Ensuring client companies are run efficiently and effectively, e.g. filing deadlines are met and suppliers’ invoices are settled on a timely basis.
- Assisting in the set-up of UK and offshore companies and trusts.
- Dealing with clients’ payrolls, in conjunction with payroll agents where appropriate.
- Assisting clients with ad-hoc requests as and when they arise.
- Keeping client files up to date and in good order.
- Invoicing and debt recovery, in accordance with company policy.
- Any other duties that broadly fall outside the scope of those outlined above but which are reasonably compatible with this job description and its objectives.
Salary: £35,000 -£40,000 (depending on experience plus benefits)