Teacher of Mathematics
5 days left
- Full Time
Pearson Whiffin Education
Teacher of Mathematics, Dover
£22,467 - £38,250 (dependent on experience)
January 2018 (Earlier start considered)
Relate maths to daily life to engage young learners?
Work to inspire students to look into a career within STEM (Science Mathematics Engineering and Technology)?
Want a great work/life balance?
Looking to work with a wider set of resources to aid your maths lessons?
We want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Successful candidates must;
- UK Teaching qualified; NQT/QTS/QTLS/PTTLS/DTTLS
- Proven record of motivating and challenge pupils to achieve their potential
- Communicate passion for their subject specialism
- Contribute to the design and provision of engaging curriculum
- Adapt lessons for a mixed ability classroom and map pupil progress; working with members of support staff and resources to assist, stretch and extend learning.
- Strong behaviour and classroom management skills
- Record of working well with department and school to communicate student achievements and wellbeing
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to find out more about the position then please contact Mandy Arthur on or email
Pearson Whiffin Education specialise in recruiting for Qualified Secondary & primary teachers, Unqualified teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, Heads of Department, Office Administrators, Caretakers, Technicians, Bursars, IT support staff, SEN instructors and more. We offer recruitment services to Schools, Colleges, Universities and Learning Centres based in Maidstone, Dover, Thanet, Shepway, Ashford, Canterbury, Swale, Tunbridge Wells, Medway, Tonbridge & Malling, Sevenoaks, Gravesham and Dartford.
Recommend a friend and help them find their dream job. In return, we offer an excellent referral bonus of £250 for every successful placement.