IT Engineer - Security
1 day left
- Full Time
aspire cambridgeltd are currently recruiting for an IT Engineer - Security to join a Cyber Security company based in location. They require passionate individual to join their leading security technology team.
**This role requires UK travel, so a valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential**
- Onsite installations, health checks, upgrades for our product/service portfolio
- Attending sales meetings
- Performing product demonstration to customers via webex or face to face
- Creating scoping documents for large project installations
- Assisting sales with creating tender documents
- Writing hand over documents
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in a System Administrator, technical support/engineer role
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity products and services
- Strong networking skills, knowledge of security products and Windows Active Directory
- Excellent customer facing skills and presentation skills
Hours:9 - 5.30
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Benefits: 20 days holiday, pension, health care, life assurance and company online discounts.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridgeltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 2800 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By "placing people first".