- Full Time
Ruby Group are recruiting for a permanent accounts assistant to work within a growing £70 million turnover firm within the health care industry based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
The business has grown my 15% over the last 12 months and are predicting more of the same. They have a busy open plan tidy office and offer study support, gym membership, training and an excellent holiday allowance.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Bank reconciliations
• General ledger and expense analysis - month end accounting
• Holiday bookings for service users
• Participation with in-house audits
The ideal accounts assistant will possess the following attributes/skills:
• A good understanding of journal entries
• Good communication skills
• A commitment to work towards deadlines
• Willingness to learn
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing and successful business within a thriving market based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
If your background matches the above please do not hesitate to apply at your soonest convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you!