Our client, in Guildford, are looking to appoint a Marketing Assistant to join their team. You will be responsible supporting the Marketing and Communications team in providing a consistent service with a wide range of marketing initiatives.
As a Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing support for the Business Development and Marketing Team
- Assisting with the creation, planning and management of client and internal events
- Deliver cost-effective and imaginative event solutions
For this new and exciting role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong administration skills
- Legal experience required
- Good customer service and communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- To work overtime on events when required
- Creativity, innovation and resilience
- 1 year + of relevant experience
- Experience using InDesign, Mail Chimp and social media
- Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In return our client are offering a salary of between £19,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience). This is an excellent role and if you feel you have the above experience and skill set then please apply.