Senior Electrical Estimator
Job Title: Senior Electrical Estimator
Your salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + £5k Car Allowance
Where: North London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Michael Stevens)
Who you'll be working for:
One of the UK's most recognized and longest established Building Services Contractors, boasting in excess of 70 years of trade, more than 650 full time employees and an annual T/O in excess of £100m, covering multiple sectors with longstanding business relationships achieved by a consistently high level of customer satisfaction and successful delivery of a number of high profile projects.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To ensure that the Estimating Department provides a service commensurate with Company objectives, provides support for the Sales Department, gives Client satisfaction and assists in generating continued growth.
- To develop the business in terms of turnover and profit
- Ensure that tenders and enquiries are managed in accordance with Company procedures, are dispatched on time and compliant with the client's requirements.
- Review tender designs and compile suggested schedule of value engineering opportunities.
- Review specifications and compile list of alternative suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Attend site surveys.
You must have:
- Previous experience Electrical Estimator leading tenders from £3m-£15m Previous experience in leading a team and allocating workload to Junior/Assistant Estimators
- Experience of traditional and D&B tendering
- Experience of Shell & Core and fit out projects
- A comprehensive knowledge of current building regulations
- Preferable for Candidates with a relevant trade background
- Preferable for Candidates who are proficient with Amtech software
- Preferable for candidates with a multi sector experience including Commercial, Residential, Financial and Educational.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Michael Stevens on -