Sales Development Representative - Customer Data Platform
1 day left
- Full Time
Sales Development Representative - Customer Data Platform - £25,000-£35,000 basic + £15,000 OTE + benefits - London
A Silicon Valley founded company, my client are a mature start-up who are scaling out their London based EMEA sales team. They boast multiple award-winning platforms, offering a customer data and privacy solution, selling into the enterprise ecommerce sector.
They are looking for a consultative Sales Development Representative to join their London team. The ideal candidate will have around a year’s business development experience, working for a technology vendor. The company offers fantastic training and a personalised development plan to enable you to progress into a full sales role.
- Consultative lead generation - you will be researching and mapping out the ecommerce space, identifying c-suite prospects to target.
- Working closely with the Enterprise Account Executives to qualify out opportunities according to a set sales criterion.
- Drive attendance to events and represent the company at events.
- Manage inbound leads.
- Energetic and resilient.
- Excellent telephone skills, you will be an expert at developing relationships over the phone.
- Good working knowledge of LinkedIn and CRM systems.
- Enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- University educated.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Consultant - SaaS-based Technology Vendors
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Jennifer Armond.