Corporate Tax Manager - Top 50 Firm
A Top 50 Firm are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager for their office in Central London. The firm is looking for someone CTA qualified with 7 or more years’ experience dealing with corporate tax.
In this role, you will be in charge of your own portfolio of clients dealing with both advisory and compliance work of SMEs, as well as training and reviewing junior members of staff.
• Manage the corporation tax team and review tax computations prepared by the audit department
• Manage client relationships and identify opportunities for development
• Identify ways to maximise the client relationship and deliver added value
• Manage a client portfolio of businesses, mainly SMEs which can include listed companies and international groups
• Identify tax planning opportunities
• Carry out technical research
• Manage WIP and raise bills
• Deal with HMRC enquiries
• Provide tax training to Audit personnel
• Work with the Partners on advisory assignments
• Attend client meetings and events
If you would like to know more about this Corporate Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers