A leading advisory firm, is seeking 2 Administrator with circa 2 years insolvency case management experience to join their growing London office.
You will be responsible the day to day running of a mixed case load, including Administrations, CVLs and MVLs. You will assist the more senior members of staff on a variety of projects with an aim to achieve departmental strategic objectives and ensure the smooth and efficient running of appointments.
• Full lifecycle management of a portfolio of corporate cases (circa 40)
• Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
• Effective communication with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
• Investigation into and reporting on the conduct of directors and the reasons for failure
• Asset recovery and tracing
• Supervising/training more junior members of staff.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Proven success managing a varied corporate case load in an insolvency / restructuring & recovery practice
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrable attention to detail
• Has the foresight to see issues before they occur and implement effective countermeasures
• A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results
• Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders, acts with maturity, respect and integrity at all times
• Basic competence utilising MS Office applications
• A sound knowledge of IPS
• An excellent academic background
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious insolvency professional to join a market leading firm in a dynamic and thriving team.