- To act as the first point of contact for all marketing enquiries and requests from outside the department, and co-ordinate the marketing workflow process - including responsibility for updating marketing schedules once briefs are received.
- Manage the creative planning process, liaising between internal customers, where necessary external committees/chairs and the in-house creative team.
- Evaluate completed creative work to ensure the job is delivered on brief, on time and to a high standard. Oversee job through to delivery including signing off material in the department's name and acquiring client sign off.
- Co-ordinate the creation, proofing and approval process for all individual pieces of marketing collateral produced to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist with proofreading, editing of copy as well as the sourcing of imagery, providing quality control on all marketing collateral.
- Oversee communications with external suppliers including printers, signage companies and external creative agencies as required to ensure cost effective completion of projects within deadlines.
- Coordinate the fulfillment online and offline advertising schedules, liaising with external media and internal creative teams to ensure artwork is delivered and deadlines are met. This includes checking, editing and proofing adverts as well as liaising between internal departments.
- Assist in the management of the department's quarterly expenditure and annual budget, including tracking and processing of invoices. Assist in the creation and phasing of next year's marketing budget and be responsible for all payments under £5,000.
- To assist in the investigation of more ATL and BTL marketing activity that the ycan undertake as a company, both to increase brand awareness / increase the donor pool but also meet and aid in the needs and objectives of other departments such as volunteering and recruitment.
10. Provide support with general administration tasks as required.
11. Build positive working relationships with the fundraising team and across the organisation.
12. To assist the Head of Marketing with key strategic projects where required.