Event sales Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to join a very well known hospitality business based in Newport, you'll be joining a successful sales team working as an Event Sales Assistant.
You will promote and sell the 'Top Conference Hotel in UK' as voted for by the readers of the industry magazine Conference and Incentive Travel.
My clients resort is a prestigious destination for business, golf and leisure, only two hours from London Heathrow.
Set in 2,000 acres of rolling parkland in the beautiful Usk Valley, South Wales, this award-winning destination offers luxury on a grand scale, encompassing a host of exceptional world-class facilities that make up the exclusive collection.
The key duties of the role involve the following:
Your aim will be to convert the initial enquiries to confirmed revenue
Upselling all facilities of our 5* Resort
You will also ensure that the correct allocations of rooms are maintained at all times to achieve customer satisfaction
- You will specialise within Cooperate clients events, wedding events or special events
You will implement and follow a sales strategy, using the systems and information available in order to achieve maximum rate and occupancy, thus achieving budget
The successful candidate must have the following:
- You will provide an efficient and professional service to all customers with information that is clearly administered and communicated to all parties
- We are looking for someone who is organised, has attention to detail, with a strong sales focus and be a good communicator at all levels
- Passionate about hospitality
- Previously worked within a sales environment
Experience in a similar role is essential for this position so someone from a meeting and events position or conference and banqueting sales would be ideal.
This is a permanent role based in Newport, South Wales with parking facilities available, the salary is paying a basic of £18,500 with the opportunity to earn a bonus.
You will be working for a very well know business with career growth available to you.
There will be a benefits package along with your salary that offers pension, generous annual leave and plenty more.