1 day left
- Full Time
Display remit within an amazing full service media agency. Planning and implementing innovative media campaigns. This media agency does not view media in silos!!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity. Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance. They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda. Really cool offices in central London.
This role requires a digital specialist to be responsible for planning and implementing innovative media campaigns .
• Day to day contact with clients responsible and trusted with routine tasks and point of contact
• Support the team in passing on all market intelligence and media insight to our clients.
• Finding new relevant opportunities with new and existing partners to drive innovation.
The ideal candidate will have digital experience (agency side preferred), have a good understanding of the UK media landscape as well as an in depth knowledge of the digital landscape too.
• Good understanding of how to build a digital media plan and integrate within a wider communications strategy
• Strong attention to detail on your own output and the output of junior members of the team.
• Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
Why dot gap?
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen! For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the "Apply" button below.