Corporate Account Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is an expanding and successful energy brokerage and management company, working with over 2000 sites across nation-wide property portfolios. The service offering is centered around our industry leading cloud based energy management software 'Trace', which is designed in house and is under constant development with ideas from our team and clients alike. Services include gas, electric and water contract procurement, contract management, reporting of energy usage, billing validation and invoice recharging to tenants.
Due to winning another large real estate management client, the company is looking to expand their young and energetic 22 person team, and is searching for a forward thinking individual, who is keen to get stuck in and help manage this new account. The successful candidate will be situated in the London based client management team and eventually be responsible for a team of five people as we continue through the on boarding process with our new client. Once fully online the Account Manager in this role would be managing as many as 1000 supplies across the UK with the support of their team. We look for people to join the team who are confident, motivated and keen to grow with the company as they continue to strive towards their ambitious five-year target. If that's you then we'd love to meet you.
Location Piccadilly Circus, London
Starting Salary £25,000 per annum Full Time -- 40 hour week 9:00 to 18:00 with 1 hr lunch
Holiday 20 Days per annum initially
The role on offer is working within the Client Management Team, which services their multi-site corporate clients. With sites all over the UK, their clients require a high level of service to help them to reach their goals and rectify any issues that arise on their accounts from day to day.
Initially the role will involve:
* Working through training program modules to gain basics of energy procurement and management.
* Learning your way around the "Trace" software, from a client facing and internal management perspective.
* Gaining in depth knowledge of the commercial energy market and the company's services.
* Working with the Directors and client personnel to develop and implement project roll--out plans.
* Liaising with national and international clients in person and on the phone about various projects.
* Organising the installation of new energy supplies including ground works and metering.
Moving forward the job will also include:
* Set up new portfolios and sites
* Organise site surveys for meter identification
* Organising Electric & Gas Supply Contract Tendering
* MOP Contract Tendering
* Managing Disconnection Notices (delegating data issues)
* Managing Transfer Objections (delegating data issues)
* Chairing Quarterly Client Meetings (with Account Director where required)
* Monthly KPI Reporting (per client)
o Live tasks
o Portfolio Summary (NOTs, Contract Renewals, COTs in COTs Out)
* Inbox Monitoring and task delegation
* Cost Analysis
* Consumption Alerts, Usage Analysis, Consumption Profiling
* Specialist Client Projects
* Relaying and Monitoring Account Executive and Data Executive Tasks.
First of foremost, we are seeking someone who is driven and does not sit around waiting to be told what to do, but instead identifies what the client needs and responds before being asked. Clerical or account management experience would be a plus, but is not vital. Strong written and verbal communication skills are very important as the role involves working closely with suppliers and clients by telephone and e-mail. Strong numeracy skills are also vital to this role. Previous use of spreadsheets and Microsoft Office would be an advantage.