Multi Trade Operatives
Carpenter & Plumber Multi Trade professionals required for our Day to Day Response Maintenance Contract covering West and North London social housing:
Locations Covered: Ealing
Transport: A Fuelled Van will be provided for business use
Contract: Permanent, full time with potential `On Call’ requirements
Hours: 42.5 hours per week
Successful candidates will demonstrate a solid carpenter background with social housing experience (multi trade experience would be advantageous). Each candidate will be organised and efficient in carrying out multiple calls per day, whilst ensuring a high level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Day to day management of workload
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and to an excellent standard
- Updating PDA devices with work schedules and other key information
- To maintain the Breyer Group corporate image and service standards
- Be able to communicate with residents Face to Face in a friendly and professional manner.
- Asbestos Awareness Training (preferred but not essential - training provided)
- Trade City & Guilds/ NVQ qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Full UK driving License (Essential)
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience within the responsive maintenance environment
- Solid experience in carpentry and other multi maintenance trades. This could include: tiling, plumbing, plastering etc.
- Ability to operate a PDA device
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Basic understanding of schedule of rates
- Ability to communicate with management
- Knowledge of the London Area
A Little Bit About Us
Pyramid Plus is an asset management company that provides a range of property services to the private, public and not-for-profit sectors across London and the South East. Founded in 2013, Pyramid Plus brings together the expertise of three leading organisations, which between them have over 100 years of history and experience: A2Dominion, Breyer and MITIE.
- General maintenance
- Responsive repairs
- Voids management
- Facilities management
- 24-hour customer service centre.
If you're looking to work for an organised, friendly and dedicated response maintenance team....apply today.
Competitive remuneration and fantastic career progression awaits all successful candidates.