End-end supply chain analyst
We have partnered with a very exciting retail business in Central London who have had a revamp within logistics and supply chain over the last few years. Having spent the last few months implementing new systems and processes, they are seeking an end-end supply chain analyst to continue developing the supply chain in the best way possible.
As end-end analyst you will sit in the heart of the business, working closely with the supply chain, logistics, and finance teams to support the running of regular planning processes and capacity planning, whilst continuing to improve KPI's and processes.
* support key stakeholders within the business by supplying accurate data and analysis for the end-end supply chain process
* set and deliver capacity plans across numerous sites in the UK
* contribute towards ideas for planning accuracy and improvements
* route cause analysis to improve KPI's in excess stock
* analyse large amounts of data using various different systems
* participate in numerous continuous improvement projects
* develop strong working relationships with relevant departments internally
What we are looking for:
* Experience in demand planning, or an understanding of commercial forecasting is essential to this role
* Capacity planning experience
* Strong excel skills (you must be comfortable with pivot tables, V-Lookups etc)
* SQL experience is required for this role. If you do not have SQL, you must be able to prove that you can analyse massive amounts of data
* An understanding of the S&OP process
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to create meaningful relationships
* A curious mindset; be able to take things to the next level of granularity
* Not afraid to make mistakes, be honest about them, and learn from them
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.