GLOBAL SEO MANAGER - FINTECH CLIENT SIDE - EXCLUSIVE ROLE
Looking to work for a world leader on a global scale?
Our client is a global leader within the finance industry and allows its millions of users access thousands of markets and utilise their award-winning technology.
With operations across the globe, they have a rare opening at their amazing office in Central London for a Global SEO Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing the global off-page SEO strategy. You will manage, maintain and increase the online presence of the company's websites by utilising modern organic search and online marketing techniques.
You will be analysing existing international SEO requirements and leading your team of 3 to deliver the off-page strategy whilst identifying growth areas and assigning your £Million+ budget accordingly.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver content-based outreach campaigns to attract external links from high-value domains and diversify the company's backlink profile
- Manage external supplier relationships and internal cross-departmental partnerships
- Develop, maintain and grow the influencer database
- Manage a £million+ global SEO budget
- Implement processes and structure to ensure efficient management of influencers, bloggers and agencies
- Collaborate with the wider teams across the business to ensure optimal perfomance of content and campaigns
- Manage the reputation and protect the company brand
Reporting to the SEO Director, this is the perfect role for an experienced SEO Manager who is looking to work in-house for a world leading online business, and operate on a global scale delivering cutting-edge campaigns. An excellent salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply today to learn more! We look forward to application.
Connect with me on LinkedIn: Search for "Riaz Gajia"