PR & Communications Ex - UK PR exp required
3 days left
- Full Time
Wild Berry Associates are looking for a PR & Communications Account Executive to join the largest online travel agency based in London. The role is maternity cover for 12 months paying up to £37,000. This role requires UK PR experience.
You'll be responsible for the day to day management of our UK PR agency, supplying them with all the information and guidance needed to deliver consistent, quality media coverage. You'll also create content for SEO and content marketing.
We're seeking an experienced and enthusiastic communications professional who has the capability and confidence to plan and implement far-reaching communications campaigns.
- Generate traffic-driving media coverage for our client's audience in the UK
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with a UK-based PR agency to ensure it delivers strong and widespread media coverage
- Measure content and media relations performance
- Support the Director of Communications in responding to media issues
- Contribute ideas for and create SEO and social media content
Experience and specification required;
- PR experience - prefer inhouse but will also consider agency, need to have experience with corporate clients
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent media contacts
- Excellent project management skills
- Solid judgement and decision making in a fast moving environment
- Highly self-motivated
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.