Senior Marketing Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Marketing Manager (Acquisition) - Casino
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
My client are a leading online betting operator (primarily casino focused) who continue to grow through constant progress. They are looking for a heavily focused Acquisition Manager to join the marketing team
Working within the marketing team, and based in London, this role takes on the responsibility for the running of marketing campaigns for the brand. My client are looking for a candidate with a strong background in acquisition marketing in the gambling industry (preferably casino focus), and understands the importance of brand identity, creativity, and the analysis and optimisation of marketing campaigns to maximise the ROI on marketing investment.
Duties of the Marketing Manager Include:
- Preparing digital and offline marketing campaigns across channels including but not limited to: Performance Partners, Advertising Networks, PPC, Native, Programmatic, Social Media, Mobile, DR
- Development of new marketing channels
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with promotional activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Manage and improve player acquisition campaigns through measuring results and optimisation.
- Associated brand and reputation management for all brands
- Working with technical and operations team to develop the product propositions.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with agency partners to ensure effective campaign delivery.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all other teams know about marketing plans.
- Ensure all marketing assets and campaigns comply with industry codes of practice.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in marketing roles in Casino industry.
- Creative & innovative.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Great relationship management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of key marketing technology.
Remuneration & Benefits
* Salary on application subject to experience
* Access to private Healthcare on completion of 6-month probationary period
* 25 days Holiday per annum
For more info or for a discreet chat, please get in touch through
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialize in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.