1 day left
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity for a newly qualified accountant
Your new company
Hays are currently recruiting for an exciting role within a growing business, who have ambitious plans for next 5 years to double turnover. There are clear succession plans for future progression with lots of opportunity to add value; an attractive role for a newly qualified accountant.
Your new role
- To lead the Finance Team and implement the disciplines needed to meet strict reporting deadlines.
- To provide information and analysis to support the Company's KPI ethos.
- Provide a financial service within agreed service level timelines.
- Ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Produce the quarterly VAT return for approval by Finance manager in a timely manner.
- Ensure weekly/monthly balance sheet reconciliations are produced on time, with issues immediately actioned.
- Ensure the monthly management accounts can be generated in a timely manner.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register, ensuring all new or disposed of items are treated in a timely manner.
- Creating a team ethic and continuous development of the Finance team.
- Play an integral part in the annual audit process.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will ideally be newly qualified or very close to completing (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). Staff management experience preferred but not essential. Strong IT skills including Excel Pro-active problem solver.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and bonus scheme on offer. The opportunity for your new role to develop in-line with business growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.