Application Support Analyst
1 day left
- Full Time
Application Support Analyst- Edinburgh- £20k
Your new company
Working for a very established organisation within Edinburgh, this is the perfect opportunity to come on board to a company that will allow you to grow your experience and technical skills.
Your new role
- Take ownership of calls, emails and customer and 3rd party queries
- To create and/or refer to appropriate knowledge base articles when resolving cases.
- Ensure customer and 3rd party clients are kept informed of the progress of cases in a timely manner.
- To identify hardware problems and ensure they are referred as appropriate.
- Proactively learn new software features and products
- Responds promptly to requests for assistance from other departments within the organisation.
- To resolve more complex issues requiring in-depth investigation AND/OR scheduled calls
- To train and support team members on specific areas of application software where required
- To test software as required and liaise with the development team
- To accurately route feature requests and bugs into the database and liaise with customer/development team to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- Skilled to interpret and act on attaining KPI's related to queue / call management
What you'll need to succeed
The perfect mix would be someone who has excellent support experience, preferably with large applications, such as practice management, CRM or IT Service Management applications.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a position with clear progression, and the opportunity to get into a more technical environment. For this opportunity, a salary of £20-24k is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.