2 days left
- Full Time
£27,000 - £29,000
Our client is looking for a Staff Nurse who is able to deliver the highest standards of patient care, to join our Inpatient ward team. Reporting to the Senior Ward Sister you will be part of a multidisciplinary team, always putting the patient first and ensuring our standards are maintained.
Our client will provide you the opportunity to work with leading consultants, they offer a wide range of surgery and services for preventing, diagnosing and treating many medical conditions. They have a 50 bedded ward provides care for patients undergoing a range of complex surgery. In addition we provide inpatient palliative provision and also have 4 acute dependency beds to support acutely unwell patients.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email